Mark has been a broker and appraiser of petroleum distribution businesses in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa for over 30 years. Mark is experienced in appraising multiple site locations for bulk oil jobbers, propane companies, convenience stores, truck stops, automated fueling sites and service stations.
Previously, Mark worked eleven years in the financial services industry in both regional and local financial institutions and has served as a Vice President in two suburban institutions. Mark also has experience in the valuation and sale of bank owned properties in five states ranging in size from rural residential properties to metropolitan office buildings.
Mark’s financial management experience includes responsibility for investment portfolios and borrowings. Additionally, Mark has experience in developing computer generated cash flow models for the valuation of operating companies and real estate.
- Master of Business Administration(MBA), University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration/Finance, College of St. Thomas, St.Paul, MN
- Attended the Graduate School of Savings Institution Management sponsored by the United States Savings League at the University Of Texas, Austin, Texas
- Attended various seminars and educational programs covering financial modeling topics and real estate/appraisal licensing and continuing education
- Minnesota Certified General Appraisal License No. 4001922
- Wisconsin Certified General Appraiser License No. 241
- Iowa Certified General Appraiser License No. CG02012
- Minnesota Real Estate Broker License No. 0088555
- Wisconsin Real Estate Broker License No. 51634-90
- Iowa Real Estate Broker License No. B30734000
Peg brings over twenty-five years experience at a Fortune 100 global financial services company. Peg brings a unique blend of finance, human resources, project management, communication, change management, process management, reengineering, compliance and measurement skills to the organization of the PMSI business.
- Master of Business Administration(MBA),University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration/Accounting, College of St. Catherine, St. Paul, MN
- Additional coursework in Investments(U of Minnesota, Minneapolis,MN) and Capability Maturity Model Integration(CMMI), Software Engineering Institute/Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Additional training in Six Sigma, Process Management, Activity-Based Costing and Consulting
- Participant in Mentiumm 100 Program for Women in Leadership